cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sysadmin type reports?????????

Simon.Parish
Builder

Hi

Does anyone know of a way I can get a list of all agents that are installed, not just per using the API to get them per application.  I can get a list of app agents and machine agents on the screen, but I cannot get these into a report.  

As a sysadmin I find this very annoying.  Thie only thing i have seen about how to do this is to list all agents pre application using the API, but this is not a repeatable and time saving way of doing such a report.  I want to be able to get a list of node name and agent version installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

Yogesh.Chouk
AppDynamics Team

Hi Simon,

This looks to be a duplicate request, please tracke here.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

I posted it in here as well, as I wasn't sure which was the correct forum as there isn't one that says reports

No worries :)

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

One idea is you can write a sql query to pull the node information and agent information on each node.

You can then schedule this query in way of a bash script etc to run regularly and send out a report.

I dont think you have a way to export that information directly out of UI.

How would I do this with a Saas Controller?

Hi Simon,

Saas controller's data is stored at our AppDynamics data center and customers would not be able to access this.

Thanks,

Yogesh