cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johanna.Au

In a few months, AppDynamics learning content is moving to a new learning platform: Cisco U. Find out how this change affects you.

Thanks for being a valuable member of our AppDynamics University community. 
We have some big changes ahead that we want to share with you. We hope you are as excited as we are!

What's happening? | What is Cisco U.? | What happens to my learning plans and credentials? | What do I need to do?

JohannaAu_0-1697066562725.png

What’s happening? 

In the coming months, AppDynamics University product training will be moving to Cisco U., our new digital learning platform. This means Cisco will be sunsetting the Premium and Multi-User University subscriptions to AppDynamics University and transitioning current customers into a Cisco U. subscription instead. 

What is Cisco U., and how does this affect me? 

Your Premium or Multi-User University subscription will be converted to a Cisco U. Essentials subscription. Cisco U. offers tech training based on your unique goals. In addition to the AppDynamics University product training, your Essentials subscription gets you personalized learning guidance and a catalog of Cisco and Cisco-adjacent training: industry-leading Associate-level cert Learning Paths, hands-on labs, multi-vendor training, and more. You’ll also be able to join global community discussions for support every step of the way. 

Learn more about what Cisco U. has to offer. 

What about my badges, in-progress learning, and exam vouchers?  

Badges

More great news. If you’ve earned any AppDynamics recognition badges, they are yours to keep and share. Still have learning in progress? Complete any eligible learning plans and earn your badges before the move. Recognition badges will no longer be offered after AppDynamics University has moved to Cisco U.

In-progress learning  

If you've fully completed a course in AppDynamics University, you'll see that completion reflected in your Cisco U. account after the migration. Don’t forget to finish your in-progress learning now: We can only migrate courses that are marked ‘100%’ complete. A course that is only 99% finished will not show up in Cisco U. and you will have to restart that learning.

Exam vouchers

If you have unused AppDynamics University exam vouchers, you can still redeem them to register for a certification exam after the move.

What do I do now? 

For now, get ready for more upskilling, reskilling, and new skilling. Soon, you will have the best of both worlds. AppDynamics University will redirect to Cisco U., where you can continue to access your favorite AppDynamics University product training, plus a wealth of additional tech content personalized to you and your learning goals.