cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start SaaS free trial

ANDY.SMOLENKO
Explorer

Hello –

I hope you can assist me with starting my AppD SaaS Pro trial. I have enrolled into this program a week ago and so far I only received the welcome message via email, with a recommended path for exploring the product. I was trying to  follow the recommended steps from the "welcome" email but after several attempts I always ended up  landing on the page where I can download agents... and this is pretty much it. 

Kind regards,

Andy

10 REPLIES 10

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @ANDY.SMOLENKO,

You should have got a welcome email that has links to your Controller. Can you confirm you never got an email that looks like the one I shared below?

Xnip2021-08-11_10-33-59.jpg

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan, 

Thank you for your prompt reply - confirming -  I never received the welcome email that features the links to my Controller.

Kind regards,

Andy

Hi @ANDY.SMOLENKO,

Thanks for letting me know. I've created a ticket for the Accounts team. I will report back when I hear more info!

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi @ANDY.SMOLENKO,

Can you confirm what email you used to sign up for the trial? Did you get any follow-up Comms?

Sometimes an email typo slips in and then you won't get any of those emails. 

Thanks,

Hi Ryan,

I used my work email andy.smolenko@cisco.com for creating a new AppDynamics user account.

Immediately after my request for the free trial, I received the "Welcome To Your AppDynamics Pro Trial!" email. During the previous week, I received the follow-up emails "Welcome To Your AppDynamics Pro Trial!" again and "Stuck At The Starting Line?".

Thank you for your detective work  

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks, @ANDY.SMOLENKO 

Will report back soon!

Thanks,

Hi @ANDY.SMOLENKO,

Seems like there was an issue with that form. I think the best option would be for us to delete the account, and then you can sign up again by going to this URL https://www.appdynamics.com/free-trial/

Let me know and I can have the team delete the account. 

Thanks,

Hi Ryan, 

sounds good to me!  Let's try this workaround.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi @ANDY.SMOLENKO,

You should be good to go now. Please use the URL from my previous post and let me know how it goes!

Thanks,