cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to get free trial

Rakshith.Babu
Wanderer

Hi,

I've been trying to get free trial for AppDynamics, it shows setting up.. almost ready and then asks me to get on a call with support to get the trial initiated. But then when I go back to trial page again, it shows "

Looks like you don’t have any products associated with your account."

Please check

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Rakshith.Babu,

Sorry, you are having this issue. Let me get an internal ticket created to see how we can get this fixed for you.

Edit: Can you share any screenshots/URLs of what you are seeing please, so I can add these to the ticket? The more info we have the better.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Vanessa.Granucci
AppDynamics Team

Hi @Rakshith.Babu,

If you're seeing the message: "You do not have any products associated with your account," it indicates that you are a part of a company that is already a paying customer, or already has an active free trial. I'd suggest using the contact form to Sales if you need to spin up another free trial instance on a separate Controller. 

Hope this helps!

Hi Vanessa, I'm facing the same issue even though I'm trying for a trial for the first time. How do I get access to a trial? Can you share me the link to the contact form for support?

Thanks,

Robin

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Robin.Singh,

We will look into this, in the meantime, you can reach out to Sales here -- https://www.appdynamics.com/company/contact-us

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Thanks, Robin.  As Ryan mentioned, we will pass this information over to our Engineering team so they can take a look. In the meantime, Sales will be able to help you with getting a trial started. We appreciate your patience!

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Robin.Singh,

Can you confirm if you have heard from Sales or if you have tried to create a trial account since last week? We believe the issue should be fixed that was causing the issue.

Thanks,