Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.
AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.
When I try to log in to AppDynamics controller I am getting a login failed
^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove screen shot as it showed the Account name. Please be sure not to share Account names or emails on Community posts for security and privacy reasons.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please use "forgot password" option to reset the password. You will receive an email for same. Make sure that your username is correct.
Thanks for reply
I have tried exactly what is shown in this document https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd/23.x/latest/en/appdynamics-essentials/getting-started
Still I am facing login failed issue
Hi @ramakrishna.varma , I investigated this problem on the backend and found no problems with the Controller Login feature. Even I attempted to build a Self Controller, but I had no problems. I want you to try the choices I've listed below and let me know how it goes.
1. You would have received a Welcome Email with Subject "Welcome to AppDynamics Pro Saas Trial", Click on "View Your Subscription" link.
2. You will be redirected to "https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview" page.
3. Login to this portal and go to "Account Overview Section" and You should be seeing the Controller listed here. Click on "Launch Controller".
4. You would be redirected to Controller and Login automatically.
Screenshot Attached for your reference !!
1. Open Web browser in Incognito mode and https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview
2. Enter your Email ID and Password.
3. If you are able to login here successfully.
4. Launch Controller https://<yourcontroller-account>.saas.appdynamics.com/controller/ In Incognito mode.
5. Enter Same Combination of UserName and Password here which you entered while login on https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview
1. Logout from Community Portal
2. Launch https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview
3. Click o Reset Password.
4. Enter Email Id and Reset you password.
5. Then try to login using new Credential.
Let me know how its goes.