cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csouza
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Visit https://status.appdynamics.com/ and click the Service Status button in the top right corner of the page. 

PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be signed in and be associated with a license to see details. 

AppDynamics.com Support pageAppDynamics.com Support page

If you don’t have access, contact your primary account admin, who can add you to the account following the steps outlined in the User Management for the Account Management Portal documentation.

What information can I see on the SaaS Service Status page?

The SaaS Service Status page shows status details of the following types, for every SaaS license you are associated with:

• system status
  • uptime and downtime over the past 90 days
  • performance maintenance and scheduled upgrades
  • SaaS incidence updates. 

If you have access to multiple SaaS licenses, you will see the status for each.

Why do I see an access denied message when I click the Service Status button? 

You will see this message if you are not associated with a license, which is necessary in order to have access to the Service Status page. 

You should reach out to your primary license contact and have them add you to the license contact list by following the steps outlined in the User Management, in the Accounts Management Portal portal. Once you are added to the license contact list, you will have access to information on the page.

Access denial message “It doesn’t look like you have any services assigned to your account, or you don’t have permission to access this page. Visit our Help Center for information on all AppDynamics products and services”Access denial message “It doesn’t look like you have any services assigned to your account, or you don’t have permission to access this page. Visit our Help Center for information on all AppDynamics products and services” 

How else can I find out about upcoming performance maintenance on my SaaS Controller?

Aside from ongoing details on the Service Status page, every account’s primary administrator will be notified before and after maintenance activity via email. 

Other account contacts also receive maintenance and license notifications related to the SaaS Controller. 

For more information on the notification process, see AppDynamics SaaS Maintenance and Communications FAQ and How do I receive notifications for the latest AppDynamics release.

Comments
matt_gravlin
Wanderer

Is this available as an API as well?

Bridget.Johnston
Wanderer

Why can't I sign up for notifications? Or, why isn't the status history posted?

Jeanie.Kedia
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

@Bridget.Johnston the Status page requires a log in. Are you logged in and still unable to see status history? If you are not logged in, there will be no information provided on the page. 

Bridget.Johnston
Wanderer

I am logged in. This is what I see

AppD Support Status.PNG

Ashish.Shekhar
AppDynamics Team

Hi Bridget,

We see that you are not associated with any license till now. That's the reason you do not have access to this SaaS status page. Primary contact of the license can add you in license contact list by following the steps mentioned in this article https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Manage-Users-and-License-Contacts-for-an-AppDyna.... Once you will get added in license contact list, you will be having access to the SaaS status page.

Thanks

Ashish

Santosh.Jeeragal
AppDynamics Team

@matt_gravlin As of right now, we don't have API for SaaS status and will keep you posted on any further updates.

Please let us know for any clarification.

David.Oslander
AppDynamics Team

1. Can customers be automatically notified by AppDynamics when Downtime has been detected?

2. Can customers subscribe to an automated Service Availability report for daily, weekly, or monthly views?

Version history
Last update:
‎06-22-2021 09:55 AM
Updated by: