cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Rule Violation not clearing

timtayl
Builder

Howdy,

I originally had my agents on an Amazon LightSail instance with only 1GB of RAM.  I logged into my app dashboard and had a Health Rule Violation "memory utilization" warning for my nodes.  True enough the memory consumption was over 70%.  

I redeployed the instance on a machine with 2GB RAM and my Tier/Node Server dashboard is showing about 40% memory utilization.  However the Health Rule Violation is still present.  For any selected time range.

How do I clear this?  I even tried changing the warning threshold. Tried disabling that particular health rule.  Neither worked.  Any ideas?

Thanks

t

2 REPLIES 2

Pratik.Maskey
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Tim,

Is the health rule violation displaying in continuous/ongoing status. If yes could you verify and share screen shot of the health rule configurtion, metric screen shot from metric browser and the violation alert you are getting from appdyanmics.

Do verify the meric values getting reported under metric browser for the required metric and on the basis of reported values we can amend the condition provided under health rule.

Thanks,

Pratik

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Howdy,

I reset the agents and when that didn’t work, I deleted the nodes. When they came back (or were rediscovered by the controller), it was resolved.

Thanks!

Tim