Thanks for the response. I was using v4.5.1. They must have fixed some of the glitches with the v4.5.2 version. I will try playing with that when I get a spare moment. The issue you mentioned about dynamic naming is something I was trying to solve as well. I wrote some code, which may not be the best way to do this, to read in the AppD config file that is generated then get the container host name and a few other values and update the node name then write that data back to the config file. I am running this code in startup and it seems to be running decently well. What I want to be able to do is control those values via environment variables so that I have complete control over what shows up in AppD. If you are interested in what I put together, let me know.
With the v4.5.1 version the issue with the "so" file was that the nuget setup was not automatically adding the file to the project but was adding it to the generic nuget path (something like /root/.nuget/...) and the app was having a hard time finding that path. Even though I put the same path that showed up using the "find" linux command it was not working. I will try what you provided to see if that resolved my issue. I am hopeful.
... View more