Search the Community
Community | AppDynamics
Forums | Community | AppDynamics
- Welcome and Community News
- Welcome and Community News Knowledge Base
- Controller (SaaS, On Premise)
- Infrastructure (Server, Database)
- Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)
- NET (Agent, Installation)
- Dynamic Languages (Node.JS, Python, PHP, C/C++, Webserver Agent)
- EUM and Analytics (Mobile, Metrics)
- Recorded Tech Webinars Knowledge Base
- Community Feedback - New Design or Bugs Found Knowledge Base
- Forums | Community | AppDynamics
There is no extension to monitor swarm. You can still install machine agent in the docker host mach...
There is no extension to monitor swarm. You can still install machine agent in the docker host machine or as a container. I haven't tried this though.
Also, please refer to this document for 1st class support for docker with Server Visibility feature.
Hi Snigdha, 1. Please follow below document link to suppress the alerts. https://...
1. Please follow below document link to suppress the alerts.
2. Navigate to Alert and Respond-> Policies. Edit the policy and check for the Health rule violation events as required. Please find attached screenshot for the same.
Hi there I am no expert but it looks like it is not being compared to a baseline in the ...
I am no expert but it looks like it is not being compared to a baseline in the one that isn't turning red. Unable to see from the screen shots though. If you are comparing to a baseline it should look like the following in the top right of screen
Bruce, This is manged in the java.security file of the jre and so you need to modify it in order ...
This is manged in the java.security file of the jre and so you need to modify it in order to disable it
Here are the steps for the same:
Navigate to <EUM_HOME_DIRECTORY>/eum-processor/ Stop EUM Server Linux: bin/eum.sh stop Windows: bin\eum-processor.bat stop Navigate to <EUM_HOME_DIRECTORY>/jre/lib/security/ Edit java.security Find the property jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms and the algorithms you wish to disable. Save java.security when finished. Navigate to to <EUM_HOME_DIRECTORY>/eum-processor/ Start EUM Server Linux: bin/eum.sh start Windows: bin\eum-processor.bat start
Hi Sorin, You can use the Metric and Snapshot API to get metric data information&n...
You can use the Metric and Snapshot API to get metric data information for browser and mobile apps. You don't need the Pro license.
The easiest way to get the REST API endpoints is to go to the Metric Browser in the Controller UI. For instructions, see https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO43/Metric+and+Snapshot+API#MetricandSnapshotAPI-RetrieveMetr....
Once you have copied the REST URL following the instructions given in the link above, you can just make a cURL call. The one issue I'm seeing though is that you need to add a backslash to the time and duration parameters: \&time-range-type=BEFORE_NOW\&duration-in-mins=15
curl --user '<your_username>@<your_accountname>:<your_password>' http://<controller_host>:<controller_port>/controller/rest/applications/<eum-app-name>/metric-data?metric-path=End%20User%20Experience%7CAJAX%20Requests%20per%20Minute\&time-range-type=BEFORE_NOW\&duration-in-mins=15
Hope that helps!