cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Badges are visual rewards for active community participation. They represent our appreciation for how you contribute to building an engaged community. You'll find these badges displayed on your profile and those of other members.

How can I earn badges?

Earn badges with meaningful engagement in the Community, like

• Starting forum posts
  • Providing valuable replies to existing discussions
  • Giving Kudos to others' content

For a full list of badges and how to earn them, explore the View all badges page on your profile.

Where can I see my badges?

You can see your badges by going to your Community Profile. You can access your Community profile in two different ways.

Your Profile

1. Click your profile photo in the top right corner of the navigation
  2. Click My profile
    You will see your 5 most recently earned badges on the top right corner of your profile page
  3. Click View all badges to see all the badges you have earned, as well as  the other ones you can earn

Your profile pop-up

1. Click your profile photo/name anywhere you see it on the Community
  2. Then click the View Profile button on the popup

You will see your 5 most recently earned badges on the top right corner of your profile page

1. Click View all badges to see all the badges you have earned, as well as  the other ones you can earn

Have questions or feedback?

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the badges. Feel free to reply directly to this post or reach out to Ryan Paredez privately by sending me a Private Message through the Community.

Version history
Last update:
‎03-27-2024 08:20 AM
Updated by: