cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

I want to review my Community subscriptions and bookmarks, and delete obsolete ones.

As you engage in Community, you may want to subscribe to or bookmark personally relevant content. This article covers where and how to manage your personal subscriptions and bookmarks. 

In this article…

Where are my personal subscriptions and bookmarks listed?

In Subscriptions & Notifications, under the My Subscriptions tab, you will see the complete list of all your subscriptions across the Community, marked as articles, ideas, labels, and topics.

Use the Email Subscription Options button to delete subscriptions. Use the Manage Muted Items link to view a summary of forum discussion topics you’ve muted, as well as deleting those email mutes.

NOTE | It isn’t possible to mute subscriptions to blogs, ideas, or Knowledge Base articles, though you can delete them.

How do I delete individual subscriptions?

View a summary of your subscriptions and delete subscriptions here:

1. Access your content settings by clicking the profile icon on the top right of the navigation bar, then hit Subscriptions on the drop-down menu. You’ll see the list of all your Community subscriptions.

2. Click in the checkbox corresponding to the subscription you want to delete. Repeat as needed for each subscription you want to delete. 

NOTE | The Email Subscription Options button includes a Delete All function

1. Click the Email Subscription Options button, then click Delete Selected Subscriptions.
    On the "My Subscriptions" tab, you can view a list of your subscriptions, and delete individual items.On the "My Subscriptions" tab, you can view a list of your subscriptions, and delete individual items.

How do I delete individual bookmarks?

1. Click the gear icon to open Subscriptions & Notifications, then click the “My Bookmarks” tab. You’ll see the list of all your saved bookmarks, linked to the entry.

2. To delete a bookmark, click its corresponding checkbox. Repeat as needed for all the bookmarks you want to delete.

NOTE | The Bookmark Options button includes a Delete All function

1. Click the Bookmark Options button, then click Delete Selected Bookmarks.

Additional resources

Version history
Last update:
‎01-25-2023 02:14 PM
Updated by: