cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Transform21_ObserveWhatMatters.png

AppDynamics is holding a 4-day virtual customer conference starting February 23. You’re invited

The team is hard at work developing the agenda… this is what we know so far:

Content: There will be inspirational keynotes, in-depth workshops, insightful customer panels, and free training. 

Who’s attending? Your peers, experts, and special guest speakers from disruptive companies at the intersection of application performance monitoring, AI, cloud, and observability.

Why should I attend? We know your time is valuable, and we feel this event will arm you with the information, knowledge, and tools to be successful with AppDynamics in 2021.

Please note there will be an opportunity to get certified also!

Be sure to register early …. We promise to provide updates to the agenda as they are available. 

Not your time zone? check out our global Transform 2021 events
EMEA  March 9-10   |   APAC  March 11-12

2 Comments
Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I've heard from people that even though you've signed up for Transform they have not received any emails or updates about it. If you are in a similar situation, please let me know by responding here or send me a PM and we'll figure it out!

Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Hello, All!

Transform 2021 AMER content — including Keynotes, breakout sessions, expert panel, guest speaker Megan Rapinoe, and guest artist Common — will be available on-demand until May 31, 2021.

Already registered? You can sign in to the Transform '21 platform to take in these talks at your convenience. Haven't registered? You can do so now to access those recorded sessions.

Our global Transform 2021 events are still to come. Enjoy them live by registering: