cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppDynamics European SaaS Available!

Highlighted
AppDynamics Team

AppDynamics SaaS is now available with data residency in the EU, using the AWS Franfurt Region. I sat down for an exclusive interview with AppDynamics Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Craig Rosen, Director of SaaS Engineering, Kahnan Patel and VP of Sales Engineering Steve Jenner recently to discuss this in more detail.  

Furthermore, I've put together this FAQ of things community members may be wondering about: 

Q: Why did AppDynamics launch a European SaaS offering?

A: We have customers that have been asking for a way to transition from On-Prem to SaaS but needed data residency in the EU.

Q: Why did you pick Frankfurt, Germany for the European SaaS location?

A: We looked at a lot of options to support our European customers and their desire for a SaaS solution with data residency in the EU and we are leveraging the AWS capabilities in their Frankfurt datacenter.

Q: I am an existing AppDynamics customer. How can I find out about how to transition from my On-Prem instance to European SaaS?

A: Contact your Account Manager for details on starting the process. If you do not know who that this, you can reach out to me via private message in the community. Go to my profile and click 'send a message.' 

Q: I am not a customer yet and interested in AppDynamics. I would like to evaluate European SaaS. How can I find out more?
A: Contact us at either info@appdynamics.com or https://www.appdynamics.com/company/contact-us.

SaaS in Europe usually involves a conversation about data privacy.  Learn more about AppDynamics’ privacy program and how we're preparing our business for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).  Also, Check out the new AppDynamics Privacy Center for the latest on our GDPR readiness activity.