Learn the details of our new observability features, Spring 2023
IN THE BLOG | Read the details about correlated network insights, solving agent management challenges, and expanded SAP environment support
Senior Technical Marketing Manager Aaron Schifman fills us in on this Spring's newest observability enhancements and what the roadmap looks like. See the Blog post, Cisco AppDynamics innovations in DEM, agent management and SAP.
Customer digital experience monitoring and application dependency monitoring enhanced with bidirectional Cisco AppDynamics and ThousandEyes integration
This integration provides end-to-end insights among applications, network teams, and data.
For AppOps/ITOps teams: Real-time ingestion of network metrics and embedded network intelligence data from ThousandEyes, from within AppDynamics.
For NetOps teams: AppDynamics Real User Monitoring and ThousandEyes Synthetics integration is automatically embedded in both products within the troubleshooting workflow. The features reduce MTTR, streamline workflows, and prioritize network remediation.
Simplifying agent management for AppDynamics SaaS and On-Premises deployments
AppDynamics is launching a simplified way to manage the entire agent life cycle—whether for 100s or 10s of thousands of application agents. Some benefits are:
- Automate installation across 1000s of hosts and start collecting data in hours
- Automated discovery of existing agents for easier upgrades
- Convenient scheduling
- Roll back agent upgrades automatically if they fail
- Deploy securely from our repository or yours.
- Ensure you have the latest features, bug fixes and security patches through automated upgrades
The Blog post discusses the enhancement's phased rollout, as well as how it ties into planned on-premises innovations.
Expanded SAP monitoring for S/4HANA
AppDynamics Monitoring for SAP Solutions optimizes performance with AI/ML capabilities, code-level visibility, business transaction correlation, process monitoring and more, leading to quicker root cause analysis and business impact awareness. Two recent innovations around SAP stand out, as AppDynamics customers journey to S/4HANA:
- Order to Cash for S/4HANA, giving a comprehensive performance and conformity overview of the entire ordering process
- Procure-to-Pay for S/4HANA supports requisition, receiving, payment, and accounting for all goods and services in the SAP ERP
Out-of-the-box Default Business Process Steps for both O2C and P2P on S/4HANA means quicker time-to-value and more customization options, especially when considering implementing new business processes.
See the Blog post here
Cisco AppDynamics innovations in DEM,
agent management and SAP