cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.net Agent registering issue

soundarajan
Maker

Hi,

I've tried to configure new .net agent 2 days before. But after configuration some of the agents got registered successfully. But for few of the agents registration was not success as expected.

It throws below two issues with some of my agent configurations. Could someone please letme know if you come across like this. Any remedy to solve this.

ð Issue 1 

Warn ConfigurationChannel Could not connect to the controller/invalid response from controller, cannot get initialization information, controller host [hexawareit.saas.appdynamics.com], port[443], exception [System.Exception: Connection back off limitation in effect: 

ð  Issue 2

Warn ConfigurationChannel Could not connect to the controller/invalid response from controller, cannot get initialization information, controller host [hexawareit.saas.appdynamics.com], port[443], exception [System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

Regards,

Soundarajan

7 REPLIES 7

alakshya.maheria
Architect

Hi,

This could be due to proxy set on the application. If its set and your connection does not use a proxy, then you will have to bypass the appdynamics controller on the proxy settings.

Regards,

Hi Alakshaya, Should i add any additional parameters in config.xml. Could you please telme where and what i should work around to bypass APP'D Controller on proxy settings.? Regards, Soundarajan

Hi,

Not in appd config. Check in .Net web.config or in the .Net application user's proxy settings.

Regards,

Hi Alakshaya , Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually What i should check for in the web.config.? Is there any proxy port details i need to lookout , pls correct me if im wrong. Regards, Soundarajan

Check for default-proxy configuration in web.config.
Or check for proxy settings in the browser for user running the application

Thanks Alakshya for your patience., I'll check these things in the config and update here. PS: Meantime one clarification, In this case, I've multiple IIS instrumented among that i receive this kind of proxy issue for two IIS and rest of them are connected sucessfully. So all the IIS are in same server only , I've a doubt whether each IIS utilize different proxy settings or follow the same.? Regards, Soundarajan

Hi Soundarajan,

They may all utilize different proxy settings. Would be a better question to the application team.

Regards,