cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagger API instrumentation

Hello everybody,

Has anyone instrumented a swagger API using AppDynamics? 

And if yes which .net version are you running?

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Andrei-Dragos.Muntean,

I did a search in our Docs and found this: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PAA/Desupport+Notice:+Swagger+API+Interface+in+AppDynamics+Plat...

I also copied what it says below. 

Summary

The Swagger API interface in the AppDynamics Platform is deprecated starting version 4.5.15.

Affected Software

The deprecation affects controller version 4.5.15 and higher. 

Resolution

You can continue using AppDynamics static APIs. For more information about AppDynamics APIs, see AppDynamics APIs.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

Thank you for your feedback.

I think we have a misunderstanding here.

We're tring to instrument a swagger api that runs .net core 1.1, not trying to access appdynamics swagger api.

So my question is if this can work with such an old .NET core version. I was wondering what version of .NET core other users are running here.

Thank you very much !

Andrei Muntean

Hi @Andrei-Dragos.Muntean,

My apologies! I, unfortunately, don't know. If I find anything, I will be sure to share it. In the meantime, let's see if the community is able to chime in.

If you do happen to find an answer, please share it back with the community. Knowledge is what drives the value of this community.  

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.