cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net agent not reporting to the SaaS controller

Emrul.Yousof
Creator

I installed the .Net agent for the first time in a box running Windows 7. Although I installed the application agent, I can see the machine agent reporting to the controller but the application agent is not. As I have installed it in my local box, I don’t have any ASPX pages running on my IIS server. But I restarted the IIS, generated some load in the HTML pages but still, there is no data. I found some suggestions in the community and tried all the steps, such as uninstalling agents, removing all the files related to AppDynamics, restarted the IIS, and installing agents back again. There is no result. Can anyone assist me with this issue?

FYI, I had the same issue on the windows box with one of my clients. Tried to monitor the ASPX pages and there were 1500000 transactions, but still no data

1 REPLY 1

Raunak.Mohanty
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Emrul,

.net Agent does not intrument IIS but .Net applications hosted in IIS. Please verify if you have .Net applications hosted on your IIS or not.

Thanks,

Raunak

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.