Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net Agent in Linux Containers - Missing Business Transactions

Aby.John
Creator

Hi, 

I have followed the Docker File method in the article https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO21/Install+the+.NET+Agent+for+Linux+in+Containers

appd-ssp1.PNG

Since the dashboard was not showing  business transactions, I had setup a 1:1 session with an AppDynamics consultant  on 24th Apr 2021 and  explained the issue. He checked my docker file and configurations and mentioned that everything is fine. The applications does show up on the dashboard but the  Business Transactions are not showing  up in there. As per his guidance, we added rules under 

Configuration -> Instrumentation -> Transaction Detection  for .Net core by specifying the exact class name and method name and still, nothing is showing up. 

At the end, I was asked to raise a ticket or contact someone in support to dig deeper. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Jeanie.Kedia
Community Manager

Re: .Net Agent in Linux Containers - Missing Business Transactions

AppD customers with permissions may open an official support ticket at help.appdynamics.com. 

This community is here for peer-to-peer help, conversation, and sharing. If you have insights please sign in and share to build our collective self service knowledge.