NET (Agent, Installation)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone please share the steps to uninstall DB agent(Sybase) , I want to replace the freed agent with other DB(Sybase). I'm working on SaaS controller.

Highlighted
Wanderer

Can anyone please share the steps to uninstall DB agent(Sybase) , I want to replace the freed agent with other DB(Sybase). I'm working on SaaS controller.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Can anyone please share the steps to uninstall DB agent(Sybase) , I want to replace the freed agent with other DB(Sybase). I'm working on SaaS controller.

Hi @Siva.Prasad

Are you looking for the Uninstall the Database Agent doc?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Wanderer

Re: Can anyone please share the steps to uninstall DB agent(Sybase) , I want to replace the freed agent with other DB(Sybase). I'm working on SaaS controller.

Thank you Radhika,

My plan is to unintall a DB agent from a Sybase databse and install the another Sybase database on freed (Un-installed) AppD agent ; Will it work and agent would reusable in Appdynamics? Please confirm.