cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appdyanmics .net agent not track K2 BPM BS

Ahmed.Khalil
Maker

Dears,

i have IIS application on windows server co-exist with K2 BPM platform but i am not able to track communication between K2 and IIS agent So please advise and

i would like to know if it possible to monitor K2 Platform or not 

4 REPLIES 4

Raunak.Mohanty
AppDynamics Team (Retired)
Hi K2 BPM seems like Java Application. Is Java Agent installed and configured and do you see metrics for BPM application? Also if I understand correctly IIS application makes call to k2 BPM App. What kind of calls are made like Http, Web Services, Http etc ? Do you see exit calls from IIS app which should be going to K2 BPM ? Please send use few screenshots explaining what is missing ? Thanks, Raunak

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

no i don't think it's java application , it's .net application and not get discovered in appdyanmics and they are using some kind of sdk not web services which make hard to detect inputs/outputs connections between tiers

Raunak.Mohanty
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Ahmed,

Is this IIS hosted application or Windows Service or Standalone Application ? Can you send us complete "DotNetAgent" folder located at C:\ProgramData\AppDynamics so that we can look at the configuration and logs. Please send this as private message.

Now regarding communication between IIS and K2 do you mean these TCP/Remoting based connections? If that is the case .Net Agent won't be able to identify them and we will have to create Custom Ext Point to track them.

Thanks,

Raunak

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

it's windows service and i already follow appdyanmics docs regarding that . i don't know the connection method but i think yes they are  TCP/Remoting based connections . how to detect custome end point if i am not aware where this exist point located , i will send you message with logs