Licensing (including Trial)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login failed on new trial account

I created a trial account, recieved the welcome email with a SaaS URL, and tried to login. 

No matter what I try, it says login failed. I've tried every combination of

Account name: alan20190107******* (last 7 digits redacted), myemail@mydomain.com

Username: alan20190107*******, myemail@mydomain.com

Password: my account password

When I click "forgot password" it says it sends me a password reset email but it has never arrived (checked my junk folder). 

I've tried changing the password from my appdynamics account, that seems to work but the new password still results in a "login failed"

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: login failed on new trial account

Hi @Morgan.Grobin

Sorry to see that you have a problem receiving the password reset email.

Some local accounts are not configured with an email address, or some might have been set up using an invalid email address. If you are not receiving an email notification with instructions to reset your password, it's quite possible that your local account has an incorrect email address associated with it.

The best option is to contact your Controller account owner and ask them to either reset your password for you or edit the email address associated with your Controller local user account so that you can receive the password reset email notification. For more information, see How do I accept an invite to Portal or the License Team?

If you or your organization does not have an account owner, please let us know. In case you were able to reset the password by now, please update the thread with the steps you followed to benefit others with the same problem.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Re: login failed on new trial account

There is no account owner - this is a trial account that I made and it is not associated with any other users.