during login it shows login failed

Rahul.R
Creator
during login it shows login failed
19 REPLIES 19

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Rahul.R,

Can you show me a screenshot of the error? Be sure to hide any sensitive data if it exists on the screen.

Can you also confirm if you were able to log in before and are just now having issues? 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Screenshot (590).png

No, this is the first time I logged on and for the first time I am facing  this issue.

Please provide the solution ASAP.

Thanks,

Rahul R

Hi @Rahul.R,

I have escalated this for you. Did you get the AppDynamics welcome emails when you started your trial? 

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Yes, I have received the mail. In that mail, I have received the account name as "chaplin202112021554587".

When I have clicked "lauch appdynamics", it redirects me to the login page. In that page only it shows "login failed"

This issue is common for many poeple also.

So, please provide the solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul R

Hi @Rahul.R,

We are investigating. From what I've seen in the past, it's normally a typo in the email address. I will confirm once I hear back from the Accounts team.

Thanks,

Hi @Rahul.R,

I've sent you a Private Message within the Community that has more information about how to log in. Please read it. 

Thanks,

Hi,

I tried to login with the credentials that you were given, but I am facing the same problem as "login failed".

Please find the the screenshot for the clarification.

Kindly provide the solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul R

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove an image that contained sensitive login information. 

Hi @Rahul.R,

Thank you for letting me know. Sorry, that did not work. I will report back when I have more info on the next steps!

Thanks,