cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome mail not received

Nitya.Balan
Wanderer

Hi,

I have created new 15 day trial account.

However i haven't received the welcome email.

And i'm not able to create controller.

Can any one please help me out in this?

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Nitya.Balan,

Thanks for your post. You mentioned you did not get the welcome email, this *could* mean you entered in your email wrong on the trial signup form. 

I'm working with others to find out for sure. I will report back when we find out.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

I hope you are doing well.

Is there any update regarding the welcome email which i haven't received ?

Regards,

Nitya Balan

HI @Nitya.Balan,

Still working on it. I've re-read your post and you said you can't create the controller. Were you able to successfully complete the trial form or are you just having trouble accessing/logging into the Controller?

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

I was able to successfully complete the trial form on 8th May 2020 and yesterday i received the "welcome email" .

However I'm having trouble logging into the Controller now.

When I follow the link from the email to  https://[my_account_name].saas.appdynamics.com:443/controller and enter my username and password, it shows "Login failed" . I know the username and password  is entered correctly.

I tried to reset the password , but I don't receive any emails.

Regards,

Nitya Balan

Hi @Nitya.Balan,

After some more digging, it seems you have an enterprise account, not a trial account. I'm not sure what led you to complete the trial form, it seems that wasn't necessary because our enterprise customers are set up in a different way. 

I'm glad you got the welcome email. 

Regarding your controller login issue, the next step here would be to contact your company admin for further assistance. Your company admin (or you may have) the ability to open a support ticket https://www.appdynamics.com/support and navigate to the support portal on the page. 

If you don't know who your company AppD Admin is, you can ask your IT dept for assistance. 

Thanks,