Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial License Issue

SOLVED
Wanderer

Trial License Issue

Hi team,

i'm trying to install AppDynamics on my show-room environment but the status of my trial license is expired.

The problem here is that i never used it before. All agents are with status equal to "No Usage Data" I just did the registration on website but never used any license. 

My username is [username removed to protect privacy]

Thanks in advance for your help.

Trial License Issue
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Trial License Issue

Julio you're logging in to [URL removed to protect privacy] correct? What makes you say your trial is expired? Are you seeing a message in the UX of the AppDynamics controller? 

Community Manager

I do see you started an on-premises trial back in September, and that one is indeed expired. You can try with the SAAS trial  you just started - you should have emails now on how to access - or I can help get you in touch with someone who can grant you a longer on-premises trial. 

Wanderer

Exactly.

Just to be more clear. I dont want to use the Saas option. I'd like to test the sollution on-premisses approach to deep understand all the steps to deploy the sollution.

Tks a lot.

Wanderer

Correct Sr. 

When i'm mentioning that my trial is expired, i'm talking about on-premisses trial license and this was expired since September, even without use it in any environment. I dont want to use Saas approach.

Tks a lot

Community Manager

Effective immediately, AppDynamics now only offers 15-day self service SaaS trial (from date of provision, not from date when you start to use it). If you would like to try On-Premise trial, contact us