Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There was an error with your request. Refresh the page and try again

vemp.oiyu
Voyager

Hi @Ryan.Paredez , 

Greetings for the day!

Regarding the error, while trying to register to app dynamics newly

(There was an error with your request. Refresh the page and try again)

Me and my team has been trying to register to Appdynamics with different ID's and Different browsers since the existing account has been expired but facing this issue while registering(Please refer to the image.) 

Please help me in resolving this.

Appdynamicserror.PNG

8 REPLIES 8

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @vemp.oiyu,

Thanks for letting me know. I have passed this info along to an internal team to have it looked into. I will report back here when I have more info. 

I also wanted to note I split your reply off into its own post.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez , Thanks for the quick reply. Please update me at earliest.

Hi @vemp.oiyu,

I was told that you already have a "Lite" Account with your current email address. If you wanted to sign up for another trial, you will need to use another business email address.

If you would like to talk to Sales, you can contact them by filing out this form: https://www.appdynamics.com/company/contact-us

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

@Ryan.Paredez  i have tried registering newly with the email id "warrick.xzavior@forloans.org" still facing the same issue. i have filled the form using ID "warrick.xzavior@forloans.org" which has been shared to contact sales team. Kindly please help me in successfull registration. 

Note: i have submitted the form and waiting for sales team email.

Hi @vemp.oiyu,

Thanks for the additional info. I have also sent this over to the Accounts team. I will report back here with any new info I get from them.

Thanks,

Hi @vemp.oiyu,

Thanks for your patience. I heard back and the Accounts team wanted me to confirm with you if your password meets these requirements. Please do not share your password, but review it meets those requirements.

• Must be at least 8 characters
  • Must at least have one upper case alphabet and
  • Must at least have one lower case alphabet
  • Must contain one of the special characters  !@#$%^&*
  • May contain numbers

If you can confirm it does, can you please share a screenshot of the error you see when attempting to login. If the error message contains any sensitive information, please send me the image via a private message.

To do that, you can click on my username and that will take you to my profile and you'll see a "send message" button.

Thanks,

Hi @Ryan.Paredez , Thanks for the support. It helped me. It was a password issue.

Hi @vemp.oiyu,

Thank you for letting me know! Glad we were able to help out.

Thanks,