cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need AppDynamics lab for practicing the End user monitoring and business analytics

Shriraam.M
New Poster

Need AppDynamics lab for practicing the (EUM and Synthetic monitoring)End user monitoring and business analytics

4 REPLIES 4

Terence.Chen
AppDynamics Team

Hi @Shriraam.M ,

If you have access to AppDynamics University, you may try out the labs.

EUM.png

regards,

Terence

Shriraam.M
New Poster

@Terence.Chen : when i clicked on the synthetic monitoring labs and when i click on click here there is no messages or am not sure how to access the lab beyond the point.can you help me further 

Appd labs.PNG

Yes, I remembered encountering the same issue. You may want to try with a different browser to see if it works? Otherwise, if you hover your mouse over the "here" link:1.png

You may notice (depends on your browser & OS) that it's trying to send an email request to AppD Education team with the subject to request for lab... You can also inspect the link with browser tool to find out the details.

Anyway, it's likely your machine/laptop is unable to determine the right app to launch a new email, hence nothing happens. If you're using say, Outlook, then make sure this is the default app for email in your OS.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Shriraam.M,

Do you still need help or was @Terence.Chen insight helpful?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.