Licensing (including Trial)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License file is not specified. Please drop the license file in the controller installation directory

License file is not specified. Please drop the license file in the controller installation directory

Hello AppDynamics Team,

I have downloaed the Appdynamics controller for windows and installed it successfully. But when I try to login in it ask me for licence.

"License file is not specified. Please drop the license file in the controller installation directory "

Actually I am using the trial version of the Appdynamics and its only remaining 12 days.

Please check this issue and send me the licence file as soon as possible.

This is my account name "grace2018080513041141" when I first loged in with appdynamics browser.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: License file is not specified. Please drop the license file in the controller installation directory

Hi @Mohamed.Imran

A similar License issue has an accepted solution. Perhaps, following the instruction on the thread would help you resolve the problem you've encountered.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.