cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install AppDynamics Lite

Hi All, I want to monitor my java based application, for which I am using jboss application server placed in linux os.I have downloaded AppServerAgent-4.5.7.24863 and platform-setup-x64-linux-4.5.5.16989. I have no idea how to start with. Anyone guide me,it will be a great help.Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

Radhika.Puthiyetath
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi @priyadarsini.tripathy

Are you looking for the Trial version

You can try AppDynamics Pro free for 15 days by signing up for an account on the AppDynamics Portal. At the end of the trial period, AppDynamics Self-Service Pro Trial transitions to the free product edition, AppDynamics Lite.

Hope it helps.

Hi Radhika,

Thanks for your information!

Please let me know the files i need to download for AD Pro/lite. I want to monitor my java application, I am using jboss as my application server in the linux machines.

Hi @priyadarsini.tripathy 

Do the following:

1. Download the Java Agent ZIP file from AppDynamics Download Center.
  2. Review Install Java Agent
  3. Follow the instructions in the Install Java Agent on Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Server doc.\

Hope it helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

@priyadarsini.tripathy - 

When you sign up for Trial, you will receive emails that will instruction you on next steps, including files to download. It is advised that you follow the instructions in the emails you receive as they will have the latest information.