cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete my trial account?

Andrei.Mita

I can't find a way to delete my trial account. How can I do it?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Rohan.Vaikkath
AppDynamics Team

I don't think you can. One way is by explicitly emailing support and asking them to delete it, but since you're using a a free trial, i'm guessing you cannot delete the account, probably just to avoid the issue of individuals reusing the trial. If you're trying to upgrade, you can log in to your AppD account and go to the top left corner go to Licenses-> Overview-> Contact Sales. If you do need an extension theyu do provide an extension of the trial if AppDynamics seems you're suitable for one.

I hope this helps! :)

Thanks @Rohan.Vaikkath 

Hi @Andrei.Mita 

Adding to what Rohan just pointed out, if you don’t log in to the account and stop reporting data for 90 days, the account will automatically be purged.

Hope it helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a trial account not used since years ago. It was expected to be deleted after some time of inactivity. However, that isn't happening.

Can you please provide a way to delete the account?

Thanks,

Benjamin 

Hi @Anonymous,

I've sent you a Private Message within the Community, please check it out and get back to me so we can further look into this for you.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ryan.Paredez,

same here, I haven't used appdynamics for over a decade, but while cleaning up my password manager I rediscovered it and can still use it. I would really like to delete the account, can you help?

Hi, @Anonymous,

Please see a private message from me. Ryan and I will investigate this for you. 

Claudia Landivar, Community Manager & Editor

@Ryan.Paredez 

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

leted.joey
Explorer

Same here

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @leted.joey,

Let me ask you some clarifying questions. Do you want just your trial account deleted or would you like your entire AppD Account deleted?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.