cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete AppDynamics Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish to delete my current AppDynamics account and recreate a new one with the invite I have received from one of my colleagues to the Subscription to get the AppD Support.

The issue I am facing is, I get the below error after accepting the invite. I was told that I need to remove my existing account with AppD and then accept the invite which will create a Subscription ID through which we can contact the AppD Support.

AppD-Error.PNG

The AppD Support isn't responding to any of my emails/calls/voice messages related to my "Remove Existing AppD Account" query. Whom should I contact now?

Any help would be much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Ashish.Shekhar
AppDynamics Team

Hi Rahul,

There is no need to delete your current account with AppDynamics. Can you please try to accept the invitation using an incognito window and make sure that you are using same email ID which you have used while signing up with AppDynamics.

Please let us know if you face any issue.

Thanks

Ashish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ashish,

I get the below error while accessing the AppD Support Portal, post accepting the invite.

Post_Accept_Invite_Error.PNG

I am using the same account while accepting the invite with the same email address on which the invite is sent.

I was specifically told to remove my existing account as my colleague knows the procedure as he too faced a similar challenge.

Regards,

Rahul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Jeanie.Kedia,

Sorry - it did not work :(

Regards,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Looks like the invitation link got expired. 

We have moved you to [organization name removed for privacy protection] and provided you support portal access. You should have the access now.

Please let us know if you face any issue.

Thanks

Ashish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ashish,

Thank you very much. I am now able to access the AppD Support Portal.

Regards,

Rahul