cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access support portal

leo.liang
Explorer

Hi, i am unable to log into Support Portal.  My company has a contract with App Dynamics and i am currently unable to open a support ticket because whenever i try to open Support Portal i get:

Permission Denied

You are trying to access an AppDynamics Resource but you don't have the required permissions. Sign in with a different user account.

Can someone from the company help me?  I don't have a phone number i can call, there is no live support chat option and clearly i am not able to open a support ticket.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Nina.Wolinsky
AppDynamics Team

Hi @leo.liang - This message indicates that you are not an Authorized Support Contact. Only Authorized Support Contacts can submit Support tickets. Please contact your AppDynamics Administrator(s) to gain additional access or to have an AppDynamics Support ticket filed on your behalf. If you do not know who to contact within your organization, we recommend starting with your Company's IT department.

Thanks,
Nina, UX Writer on Product Design

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

@leo.liang  Users with paid AppDynamics accounts have access to the Support portal. Those who are using the trial version of AppDynamics can submit questions by following these steps:

1. Log in to your www.appdynamics.com account.

2. Click on your name in the top right and click Subscriptions.

3. Click Overview in the left-hand navigation.

4. Click Contact Sales.

Contact Sales.png

Thanks,
Nina, UX Writer on Product Design

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

HI @Nina.Wolinsky

i am the AppD admin and the IT person, can someone help with the support account reset? 

Thanks,
Leo