Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Provision SaaS Trial

SOLVED
Highlighted
Producer

I signed up for a trial and had some issues when prompted for subscription (SaaS or On-Premise). We had to disable the network ad-blocking for it to work. We selected the SaaS trial but it appears to have created an On-Premise trial instead. On the Subscriptions page, we have selected "Start SaaS Trial" multiple times. We get the message "Provisioning Please Wait..." and it either comes back to "Start SaaS Trial" or an "Oops" message that asks us to try again in a sec.

I have even tried from my cell phone so that I am on a different (i.e., cellular) network rather than the internal network with now success.

5 REPLIES 5
Producer

Re: Can't Provision SaaS Trial

Nevermind. I tried again today and the issue appears to have been fixed.

New Poster

Hello,

I am having the same issue today since a couple of hours with several retries on different networks/browsers/computers. Can you please update us on the status as we need it quite urgently?

Best regards

I have the same issue..
Community Manager

@Juilio.saura  @Vladyslav.Mahilevskyi , Could you please recreate/describe in more detail your problem here (include screenshots too as appropriate) and error message(s)? 

Also, we no longer have an on-prem trial option. 

that's curious, because even i did not ask for an on premise trial, is the one you gave me

clicking on saas trial loops for ever in this screen

Captura de pantalla 2019-04-05 a las 9.31.22.png