cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into 15-day trial SaaS account on AppDynamics

Ri.Snyman
New Poster

Hi,

I registered for the 15-day trial AppDynamics SaaS account, and have received the portal and other welcoming emails. 

My account is valid, because I can log in to https://accounts.appdynamics.com/ to view my subscriptions, but when I follow the link from the email to https://[my_account_name].saas.appdynamics.com/controller/#/location=AD_GETTING_STARTED and enter my username and password, it keeps telling me "Login failed" without any further information. I know the username and password information in entered correctly, because it is stored in my browser and entered from there.

I tried to reset the password numerous time, but I don't receive any further emails.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Ri.Snyman,

Thanks for your post and also referencing this post about not being able to log in but confirming you got the trial form emails. 

I'm going to do some investigating and get back to you when I have more info. If you happen to discover anything on your own, please do share that knowledge back on this post so others can learn from it. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

I received another email from AppDynamics with subject line Stuck at the Starting Line?

This email contained another link to my trial controller, and I was able to log in using this link successfully and continue with the trial.

Thank you

Ri 

Hi @Ri.Snyman 

Thanks for letting me know and glad you are able to login. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.