cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent license request denied

Highlighted

Hi, 

I have subscribed for a trial version of AppDynamics. When I configured my machine agent and trying to run it, I was shown a message in the controller saying the "Agent license request denied. Agent type:Machine". Can someone please help me with the issue. I have 12 more days left on my trial version, not sure why I see the error message. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Re: Agent license request denied

Hi @rashmi.akkinapalli,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing license issues with the Controller.

We also recommend referring to the Lite and Pro Edition documentation. The Lite includes Six units of Server Monitoring (via Standalone and .NET Machine Agents). Check if you are using more than six units in your trial version, which might be causing the issue.

Let us know how it goes. Please update this thread with your findings and concerns if any.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted

Re: Agent license request denied

Hi, 

We are using the AppDynamics Controller build 4.5.2.8055. Can you look into the issue and let me know if anything needs to be changed to get the agents working. 

Thanks,

Rashmi