Licensing (including Trial)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added account because I had a project and now getting mail from which I can't unsubscribe

New Poster

Added account because I had a project and now getting mail from which I can't unsubscribe

I no longer want receive mails from appdynamics... I tried unsubscribing, I tried contacting (info@appdynamics.com) them, I searched for a delete my account button but all was unsuccessful. Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction to get rid of there mails (I know I can mark them as junk but this can't be a solution) ?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Re: Added account because I had a project and now getting mail from which I can't unsubscribe

Hi @Paul.Krohmer 

This is what you need to do in order to unsubscribe from emails:

1. Log in to https://accounts.appdynamics.com/notifications
  2. Deselect everything that you no longer want to use.
  3. Click the "unsubscribe” option for the emails which should stop all the marketing emails.

The UI does not have an option to delete the account. For trial accounts, if you don’t log in to the account and stop reporting data for 90 days, the account will automatically be purged.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
New Poster

Re: Added account because I had a project and now getting mail from which I can't unsubscribe

Hi @Radhika.Puthiyetath !

Thank you for your response. Nothing was checked in this area (see screenshot below). However I saved it again and maybe this helps now. I will let you know if I get further emails. Are there other ways just to get rid of the account?

2019-03-20 09.16.52 accounts.appdynamics.com ce00a9442bf6.png

New Poster

Hi @Radhika.Puthiyetath 

Today I again received an email. So your proposed solution is not working. Is there any mail contact I can write to? All the stuff found on the home page does not answer. The mail form actually does not send anything.

I'm really disappointed about the lack of professionalism.

Community Manager

@Paul.Krohmer sounds like you've tried a few things and still no luck. Sorry about that. Hold tight, we'll get to the bottom of this. I'll report back. 

FYI- I'm going to keep your community email notifications on until this gets resolved. 

New Poster

Hello @Jeanie.Kedia 

Thank you very much!

New Poster

Hello @Jeanie.Kedia 

Thank you very much!

Tags (1)
New Poster

Still receiving unwanted mails. Can I please get an email where I can write a complaint and request an account deletion?