Learn @ AppD / AppD University

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppDynamics University FAQs - Registration and Subscriptions

Highlighted
AppDynamics Team

This article answers frequently asked questions about the registration process, subscription options, and training formats for AppDynamics University, our learning platform.

For FAQs about self-service University subscription management capabilities for Company Administrators, click here.

FAQs

What’s the difference between Standard, Premium, and Enterprise University subscriptions?

• Standard University subscription - This is included with your AppDynamics paid license and gives your organization access to self-paced courses for up to 20 active users every calendar month.
  • Premium University subscription - This offering provides one named user unlimited access to virtual instructor-led courses (ILT) on the public schedule at learn.appdynamics.com, along with all self-paced courses, hands-on labs, instructor office hours, and two certification exam attempts.
  • Enterprise University subscription - For training users at scale. This subscription provides unlimited access to all self-paced courses an unlimited number of users. It also includes 50 Premium University subscriptions.

This information can also be found here

Training units are no longer available for purchase. Customers who retain unspent training units (TUs) can still redeem them. If you have questions about how to spend your existing TU balance, please email education@appdynamics.com.

How do I purchase a Premium or Enterprise University subscription for myself or my team?

If you would like to purchase a Premium University subscription, contact your AppDynamics Account Manager. As mentioned above, the Standard University subscription is already included with your AppDynamics paid account.

How do I register for AppDynamics University?

Once your organization has purchased a University subscription for your team, your company’s point of contact will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to assign team members to your AppDynamics account and University subscription.

• Standard and Enterprise University subscription - By default, you will have Standard University or Enterprise University access (the latter only if your organization has purchased Enterprise University) with your AppDynamics account. Simply access AppDynamics University via single sign-on. 
    Note: Please contact your Company Administrator if you need an AppDynamics account.  More information on user management can be found here
  • Premium University subscription - Company Administrators directly grant Premium University subscriptions to users. Once assigned, you will receive a welcome email to begin accessing premium content on AppDynamics University.  

More information on voucher management for purchased University subscriptions can be found here

How do I log in to AppDynamics University?

You can log in to AppDynamics University at https://education.appdynamics.com/ using single sign-on with your AppDynamics account.  

How can I reset my password if I forgot it?

On the www.appdynamics.com login screen, click the “Reset Password” link and follow the instructions to reset your password.

How can I tell whether my University subscription is Standard, Premium, or Enterprise?

You can check your University subscription access in My Profile under the Assigned Resources section. 

Look for your University Subscription under Personal Summary, Assigned ResourcesLook for your University Subscription under Personal Summary, Assigned Resources

What if I have an issue accessing University?

Please contact education@appdynamics.com if you encounter any issues with accessing your University subscription. Please include as much detail as possible so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

AppDynamics University FAQs - Registration and Subscriptions