cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Latest Release

Mulitple Feature Requests

Mike.Owen
Producer

POD Screen(under Server/Cluster)

Sort by Headers - Can the header's be sortable (ascending/descending) in case one was interested at quickly identifying Pods with high number of restarts or grouping by namespace.

Filter Criteria - the criteria options don't include options for the column headers. e.g. can't filter by Namespace or Host/Server 

API's

I would like to be able to run a report to generate a custom dashboard into a PDF on demand. Under reports I can create a scheduled report that will email said report but there isn't a native option to create/run one of those reports via API. I have been able to achieve what I need via simulating front end (login, set cookie, post to  /restui/report/sendViaClient) but consider that a hack.

Dashboards

Dual Axis Graph fixed Y axis - For a single Axis graph I can specify Y Min/Max settings, but when you set it to Dual Axis graph there are no options for this.

Tags (1)
By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
1 REPLY 1
Jeanie.Kedia
Community Manager

@Mike.Owen  thank you for submitting these ideas in the Idea Exchange. 

Customers may log in to view, vote, and comment on Ideas here:

https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/idb-p/ideas