Knowledge Base
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

How do I use my load balancer to decrypt HTTPS traffic?

If you have an on-prem Controller, it is highly recommended that you use your load balancer to decrypt HTTPS traffic, then forward it to our EUM Collector via HTTP since the EUM Collector can sometimes have issues decrypting HTTPS.   Have your Netwo...

How do I enable ISP (Carrier) monitoring in EUM?

The ISP (Internet Service Provider) or Carrier information can be captured as part of requests but ISP (Carrier) monitoring in EUM in on-premise installations is turned off by default. The ISP feature is behind a feature flag that you will need to e...

Gaurav.Soni by AppDynamics Team (Retired)
  • 4 comments
  • 1 kudos

How do I inject the JavaScript Agent for EUM?

To instrument your application for EUM, you will need to configure your JavaScript Agent and insert it into the page that is returned to the end user. This process is known as injection. It is important to complete the injection process completely...

Chitra.Lal by AppDynamics Team
  • 2 comments
  • 3 kudos

How do I enable Mobile Agent DEBUG logging for IOS?

If your Mobile Agent version is 4.5, 4.4 & 4.3, you need to use the loggingLevel method to enable and set the different logging levels in your instrumentation code.   For instance: // appKey should be assigned your EUM app key ADEumAgentConfigur...

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 7.17.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 7.25.26 PM.png

Why can’t I enable EUM?

Question: Why can’t I enable EUM?   Answer: There are a few reasons why you may not be able to enable EUM:   1. “Configure EUM” permissions If you don’t have the “Configure EUM” permission, you won’t be able to configure Browser and Mobile RUM. Yo...

Gaurav.Soni by AppDynamics Team (Retired)
  • 0 comments
  • 0 kudos
Featured Article