cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vanessa.Granucci
AppDynamics Team

What do I need to know about creating an AppDynamics Trial account, finding help during the trial period, and navigating the transition once the trial concludes?

In this article...

How do I get started with an AppDynamics Trial license? 

The AppDynamics Trial license is available free of charge for a 30-day period. To sign up for a trial account, click the Start Free Trial button on the top right of this page. 

NOTE |The AppDynamics Trial license is not available as an On-Premises deployment.

Where can I get technical help during my trial? 

During the trial period, we encourage you to explore this Community to find the answers to your questions. You’ll find pertinent technical articles and discussions. Your trial account includes the ability to log into this Community, which will allow you to comment and start your own discussion threads.    

Community content includes: 

• Forums – Participate in discussions and initiate your own threads 
  • Knowledge Base – Read technical content authored by Cisco AppDynamics experts — and don’t miss the Support article filter 
  • Welcome Center – Read short articles about how this Community and the platform works 

Please don't hesitate to post your questions and insights. The Community is most helpful as an interactive space where users help each other by sharing their knowledge and experiences. You'll also find that our team regularly monitors the forum and provides guidance where necessary. 

How do I move from a Trial license to a paid one? 

To upgrade to a paid license, contact your sales representative. See the Cisco AppDynamics pricing page for more purchase information. 

What happens when a 30-day AppDynamics Trial expires?

If the license isn’t upgraded by the end of the trial, your AppDynamics Trial account will expire.  

When a trial period ends and AppDynamics detects an expired AppDynamics Trial license, the Controller resets all agents.

Useful Resources

Version history
Last update:
‎02-09-2024 08:05 PM
Updated by: