Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppDynamics University FAQs - Registration, Subscriptions, and Training Units

This article answers frequently asked questions about the registration process, subscription options, and training units for AppDynamics University, our e-learning platform.

For FAQs about the types of learning activities available in University and how to sign up for them, click here.

FAQs

What’s the difference between a Standard University subscription, Premium University subscription, and training units?

Below is a high-level overview of these three offerings:

• Standard subscription - This is included with your AppDynamics paid account and you get access to all self-paced content.
  • Premium subscription - You will have unlimited access to public instructor-led courses (ILT), along with all capabilities associated with the Standard subscription.
  • Training units - These can be redeemed for access to public or private instructor-led courses (ILT).

For a more information on what’s included in the University subscription packages, click here.

How do I purchase a Premium University subscription or training units for myself or my team?

If you would like to purchase a Premium University subscription or training units, contact your AppDynamics Account Manager. As mentioned above, the Standard University subscription is already included with your AppDynamics paid account.

How do I register for AppDynamics University?

Once your organization has purchased a University subscription for your team, your AppDynamics Account Manager will provide a registration URL to your company’s point of contact, who can then invite team members to join your subscription. Once invited, you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to join your organization’s University subscription. After you register, you can access University content on https://learn.appdynamics.com.

How do I log in to AppDynamics University?

You will log in to your account at learn.appdynamics.com using the same credentials (work email address and password) that you use with www.appdynamics.com.

How can I reset my password if I forgot it?

On the www.appdynamics.com login screen, click the “Reset Password” link and follow the instructions to reset your password.

How can I tell whether my University subscription is Standard or Premium?

Once you are logged in at https://learn.appdynamics.com, click the Transcript link in the navigation bar. Your Standard or Premium subscription will be identified at the top of the page.

Your subscription.png

What if I have an issue accessing University?

Please contact education@appdynamics.com if you encounter errors such as "Cannot proceed with payment and registration as error occurred during validations" or "invalid key," since these require case-by-case investigation and resolution. Please include as much detail as possible so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Version history
Revision #:
13 of 13
Last update:
‎10-24-2018 05:18 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Comments
cjok

I received the following error message when I tried to register for a class "Cannot proceed with payment and registration as error occurred during validations."

How do I fix it?

Payment Information:

Payment options:

Pre-Pay

Pay using one of the accounts listed below:

_If no accounts display, please contact your Account Manager for purchasing options

How do I find out who is my account manager?

I am a Cisco employee.

chandrasekhar_k

Hi,

I have Account Name and Voucher code but while registering for the course not able to use them.

Payment options:

Pre-Pay

Pay using one of the accounts listed below:

_If no accounts display, please contact your Account Manager for purchasing options

I tried using Account Name / Voucher code in the Access key field but still getting invalid key error.

Course i want to enroll is starting 02nd Apr, so need to enroll ASAP. Please help me in resolve this ASAP.

Thanks,

Chandra

We just updated all of the AppDynamics University FAQs above with the newest, most relevant information. We also created another FAQ article specifically about the learning activities in University and how to sign up for them:  AppDynamics University FAQs - Learning Activities and Sign Up

@chandrasekhar_k and @cjok  - We addressed your two questions into the "What if I have an issue accessing University?" FAQ. Thanks for contributing to these updates!