cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POJO rule is not generating BT

Scott.McIntosh
Producer

We are using a Fujitsu product called Corema Context Server to service transactions from our PoS system. The service runs in a Glassfish Java application instance on prem. I have successfully installed the Java Agent and I can the base BT that requests to the service generates:

/GenericClient/CCSRequestProcessor

I wanted to try and get some more calls instrumented so Fujitsu sent along a document that describes what certain classes and methods do in their system. The first one that I tried to instrument is visible in Live Preview but is not generating a BT:

com.fujitsu.ftxs.corema.ccs.application.sbeans.requestresponse.RequestHandlerCustomerSearch

Method: processRequest

RequestHandlerCustomerSearch.PNG

As you can see the class is detected and the cooresponding method is also detected.

Also, as you can see below I do not have transaction detection locked down:Transaction Detection Configuration for BTs.PNG

No matter what I do I cannot get App Dynamics to generate a BT for the call! Here is the dialog from the configuration of transaction detection:

Customer Search Request BT detection dialog Page 1.PNGCustomer Search Request BT detection dialog Page 2.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Hi Scott,

Try the below steps :

In the Rule Configuration:

1st step - Match Classes with a class name that " Equals "  & Method Name " Contains "  ( restart the jvm/process tied to the app agent ) 

If the 1st step doesn't work, try the below 2nd step:

2nd step - Match Classes with a class name that " Contains "  & Method Name " Contains "  ( restart the jvm/process tied to the app agent ) 

Restarting the JVM & applying the traffic that invokes the class name and method is must. 

Give it a try and let me know if that works. 

Thanks,

Sunil