cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mule Application Monitoring

r37819
New Poster

Do we support mule applications? I added App Dynamics agent to Anypoint studio embeded server and tried to monitor a simple mule application. But it did not detect the application. I exported the mule application as war file and deployed it in tomcat with app dynamics agent configured. Still, I cpould not see the transactions detected. Am I missing something here? please clarify. Thanks in adavnce.

3 REPLIES 3

Peter.Holditch

We have out of the box configuration for Mule v3.4 in v4.3.x of the agent (which is an old version of Mule)  This support will be updated soon.

Given that you are likely on a newer version of Mule, you can try to detect the uninstrumented entry points yourself or contact support who will have some configurations you can try

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

do we have an update to the version of Mule supported?

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Marcie.Sirbaugh,

This is what I was able to find in AppD Docs: https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd/22.x/latest/en/application-monitoring/install-app-server-agents/ja...

You can also try contacting your AppD Rep, or even Professional services for a further investigation.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.