Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.
AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.
I followed the instructions exist on the below URL.
1. I installed Docker for windows 10
2. Network --> DNS Server --> Fixed --> 188.8.131.52
3. I selected UNIX container
4. I downloaded sample application
5. I executed "docker-compose up -d" on CMD
6. When i executed "docker exec -it rest install-appdynamics; docker exec rest start-all" command, I got the below error.
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec: \"install-appdynamics;\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown
Solved! Go to Solution.