cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

Installing Enterprise Console 4.4.0.5 on Ubuntu 16.04

Thayes
Explorer

Once I log in to the web interface. I use Express install. After filling out all the information I let the system install. 2 of 3 jobs the "Events service Install Job" and "Add Host Job" finish fine. The "Controller Install Job" fails with this error when i click more details "Task failed: Upgrading MDS schema to latest version on host: <Hostname> with message: Command failed with exit code 2 and stdout and stderr /usr/local/appdynamics/controller/tools/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/ant: 1: eval: Syntax error: EOF in backquote substitution ." I am installing this on Ubuntu 16.04. Any idea what this issue may be from?

By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
1 REPLY 1
kk3901
Explorer

Hi ,

This is Ashok , I need to install AppDynamics on my machine . I am using windows server 2008 r2, what can i download on appdynamics . Controller , java agent, server like etc., please suggest me

Thanks in Advance...................

regards

Ashok

^ Edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove an email address. Please do not share yours or others' email addresses on community posts for security and privacy reasons.