cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

Init Container Java Agent Failed Pull Image

helmy.helmy
New Poster

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Java Agent Use Init Container following this URL: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Install+the+Java+Agent+in+Containers and use sample deployment spec following https://github.com/Appdynamics/ContainerLabs/blob/master/Labs/Lab-2.2-Java/java-app.yaml.  but after run deployment spec i have error like this in deployments in OKD : Failed to pull image "docker-registry.default.svc:5000/tesappd/hello-java:latest": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error: image tesappd/hello-java:latest not found.

12:41:02 PM Warning Failed  Error: ImagePullBackOff
86 times in the last 23 minutes
12:30:56 PM Normal Back-off  Back-off pulling image "docker-registry.default.svc:5000/tesappd/hello-java:latest"
41 times in the last 23 minutes
12:22:18 PM Warning Failed  Failed to pull image "docker-registry.default.svc:5000/tesappd/hello-java:latest": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error: image tesappd/hello-java:latest not found
4 times in the last 23 minutes
12:22:18 PM Warning Failed  Error: ErrImagePull
12:22:18 PM Normal Pulling  pulling image "docker-registry.default.svc:5000/tesappd/hello-java:latest"
12:20:50 PM Normal Started  Started container
12:20:50 PM Normal Created  Created container
12:20:50 PM Normal Pulled  Container image "docker.io/appdynamics/java-agent:20.6.0" already present on machine
12:20:48 PM Normal Scheduled  Successfully assigned tesappd/client-api-77f7c47c74-br5p2 to node02.atic.local

My Environment Use OKD 3.11 and Apdynamics V 20.6.

Please Advice.

Thanks,

Helmy

Tags (3)
By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
0 REPLIES 0