cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when starting machine agent 21.1.0 in CentOS 7

Hello,  I get the following error when I start the machine agent ver 21.1.0 in CentOS version 7 .

Using java executable at /opt/appdynamics/appd_agents/machine-agent/jre/bin/java
Using Java Version [11.0.9] for Agent
Using Agent Version [Machine Agent v21.1.0-3041 GA compatible with 4.4.1.0 Build Date 2021-01-22 00:14:22]
ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for '2a17b7b6' at 'null' in 'null'
[INFO] Agent logging directory set to: [/opt/appdynamics/appd_agents/machine-agent/logs]
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1 (file:/opt/appdynamics/appd_agents/machine-agent/lib/guice-4.2.3.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

please help resolve.

thanks

Venkat

4 REPLIES 4

shrir.m
Creator

Hello venkat ,

you found any solutions for this issue

am also having similar issue while starting machine agent.

can you please help in issue

Using java executable at /opt/machine-agent/jre/bin/java
Using Java Version [11.0.11] for Agent
Using Agent Version [Machine Agent v21.9.0-3184 GA compatible with 4.4.1.0 Build Date 2021-09-23 09:08:03]
ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for '6c49835d' at 'null' in 'null'
[INFO] Agent logging directory set to: [/opt/machine-agent/logs]
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1 (file:/opt/machine-agent/lib/guice-4.2.3.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Hi @shrir.m,

Is the MA reporting to the Controller? Is it working and you're just also seeing this in the logs?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

I want to share this info on behalf of @shrir.m.

The issue is fixed now and it seems like I have enabled the sim and after I have disabled the sim field in controller.info and started the agent it's working.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

thanks for reply.

Yes its working now.

Issue is permission for folders as well along with sim tag need to be disabled.

thanks

Shriraam