cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Suppression for a HTTPS error (400 series) from specific method or endpoint

Hi,

I have an issue of suppressing HTTPS error (400 series) from a specific method or endpoint. Any wiki or help guide on this?

Currently i am logging it as logger.warn but still i am not able to suppress the Soap Fault as it associated with 404. I cant make changes to the error code

but i want to suppress this specific error.

Thanks

suren

3 REPLIES 3

Arun.Dasetty
AppDynamics Team

Hi Suren,

Can you please check if below information helps, define error code rule and uncheck the enabled and see how it goes for new load for 400 error code.

To exclude a return code add them to the error detection list by creating a custom error code range and then disabling that error code by clearing its Enabled checkbox. This in effect excludes the error code as an error indicator.

refer doc https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO43/Error+Detection

Regards,

Arun

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Suren,

Adding to our previous post, earlier suggestion option is to exclude HTTP error code at application level, as currently we do not have an option to ingore at BT /tier level as of now in UI.

Regards,

Arun

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Thanks Arun, We are using suppresion at application level but in few cases we may require this suppression at API level.

Thanks for confirming on the scope.