cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Metrics with Machine Agent ( HTTP Listener )

Rakhi.Jain
Creator

What is the best way to post custom metrics to appdynamics. If we go with Machine Agent HTTP Listener, do we have any 3rd party library to use  Machine Agent HTTP Listener instead of directly calling Rest APis. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Rakhi.Jain,

I found this existing AppD Docs page that covers this topic: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Standalone+Machine+Agent+HTTP+Listener

Please let me know if that helps and you learn anything. If you do, please respond back to this post with those learning. This helps with knowledge sharing in the community. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez ,

I have gone through the link you have provided.  I am looking for any other utility build on top of that so that I can avoid directly calling the rest end points in my application.

Thanks & Regards

Rakhi jain

Hi @Rakhi.Jain,

Thank you for letting me know. If I find anything else, I will reply back here. Let's see if the Community can jump in to help. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.