cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transactions detected but NO traffic assigned

Maria.Garcia
Builder

Hi,

We have several java agents running on Tibco servers so a lot of Tibco Message Servers are detected.

That traffic is displayed under Business Transactions list, as POJO elements. And some of them are also detected as Service Endpoints,. Web Service or Remote services calls.

We can see that all the operations/transactions are properly detected, however a lot of them do not have assigned metrics.

Capture.PNG

Do you know why?How to solve it?

If dbAPM tool has detected them, it means there are traffic... am I right? 

Thanks a lot in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Peter.Holditch

Maria,

I assume the TIBCO product in quesiton here is BusinessWorks, is that correct?  Can you tell me what version?

I would expect a BT dashboard like this if the transactions had only been hit a small number of times.  The first time activity is seen, the BT registers and invocations subsequent to the registration will be collected and the statistics reflected in the BT dashboard.

Is it possible that your system has only seen a small number of requests?

Warm regards,

Peter

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Maria,

As Peter mentioned --> The first time activity is seen, the BT registers and invocations subsequent to the registration will be collected and the statistics reflected in the BT dashboard. In addition to this, sometimes BT metrics will only show up after the restart of the JVM/process tied to these BTs. After restarting the JVM, invoke the specific activity tied to the BTs for which you want to see the metrics & see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Sunil