Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transaction from Instrumentation

Wanderer

I have created a Transaction Detection rule to monitor a POJO object on a class function, when I am doing the Live Preview, I can see the transactions getting detected for my rule, but these rules are not coming under the "Business Transactions", I can see the Servlets getting auto discovered in Businesss Transactions but not my custom rules, I have verified the scope, its at default level for my rule. I have not dont any change in Agent Config.

Do i need some more setting to get these transaction monitored through Business Transactions ?

3 REPLIES 3
AppDynamics Team

Re: Business Transaction from Instrumentation

Hi,

Can you share the screenshot of the pojo rule configuration and agent log to debug the issue further.

Thanks,

Atyuha

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Wanderer

Picture1.png

Picture2.png 

Picture3.png

Picture4.png Picture6.png

Picture5.png

You can see that the logger is found in the live preview but not listed in the Business Transaction. I also tried to created a Custom Endpoint using Intrumentation -> Service Endpoints -> Custom Service Endpoints and then provided the same class and method for POJO object, but neither Endpoint detected nor transaction.

AppDynamics Team

Hi ,

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please share the agent log with us to debug the issue.

Thanks,

Atyuha

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.